Sunday, July 31, 2016

My Top 10 Places to Visit On My Bucket List!

Everyone has a "Bucket List", I would assume of some amazing places that you would love to see before you kick the bucket! Well below I have listed some places that I plan to see. Let me know what you think and feel free to share in the comments your Bucket List!


1. Jerusalem "The Holy Land"


2. "Stonehenge" in Easter Island, Chile


 3.  "The Pyramids" of Egypt 



4. Africa  "Johannesburg"


5. Rome, Italy 

6. Venice, Italy 

7. Paris, France 

8. United Kingdom: King Arthur's Castle "Tintagel Castle"

9. London, England 

10. The African Renaissance Monument in Dakar, Senegal 


These are only just a few places of many on my Bucket List and I look forward to every adventure! We have to get out and enjoy the beauty of life before it's all over. I hope you enjoyed some of the places I plan to visit and I would love to hear in the comments some places you plan to see.




Be sure to Follow the Blog & Follow us on Facebook "Starrdom100 Blog".




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by the Blog! Make a donation by simply clicking an Ad!