Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Have Your Ordered Your SugaChild's All Natural Products Yet?

Women & Men alike love to take care of their skin. Sadly we know all to well that the foods we eat daily have a major effect on your skin. Some of us have even suffered from outbreaks that leave nasty dark spots on your face. Don't you just hate that?

So if you are anything like me then I'm sure you have went through tons of facial cleansers & creams to help get rid of those blemishes. Ladies we know that many of us run through tons of concealer to hide those discolorations and blemishes on our face.

I was so happy to finally find out about some natural products that actually work! No more harsh chemicals that lead to more outbreaks!

These products are made from natural ingredients and have positive results which was a major plus to me!

I have now began keeping my face clean by using the organic soap made from goat milk and essential oils  which removes blemishes from the skin. This soap is perfect for sensitive skin because it has no fragrances that could lead to break outs!

I have been pleased with how clean it leaves my skin feeling and how soft my skin is afterwards. My face even has a glow!









I also have three other types of soap for your skin by SugaChild's, which is the "Sweet Honey Almond", "Cucumber Melon", and the "Mango".
 I highly recommend using them for your body if your face is sensitive to fragrances. My favorite is the "Sweet Honey Almond" so far! I can't wait to try the others!
I even got some lavender bath salts for those days when you need to "whoo-sah"!


Did I mention that they are affordable?  Don't wait! Go order your soaps today because clear skin is a must when it's way to hot to cover up & make sure you tell them Starrdom100 Blog referred you!


                                     https://m.facebook.com/sugachild/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by the Blog! Make a donation by simply clicking an Ad!