Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Stay Positive On The Road To Your Success!


Today if you are reading this article then I want you to know that you matter more than you think. I want you to start today and every day afterwards by knowing that you do not need validation from anyone to feel important or to know that you are important.

I remember a time in my life where I felt that I needed a constant pat on the back for every achievement that I made. I remember feeling that if no one gave me any signs of gratitude then my achievement must have not been important.

You need to understand that if nobody ever says "Thank You", "Great Job", "Awesome Work" or whatever makes you feel good inside; is okay!

In life there will be many great moments for you and all that matters is that you are excited about those moments even if nobody else seems to care. Never let the opinions or actions of others become a mirrored reflection on your self value.

We all have had our days where we wish someone would take notice of what we are doing and get just as excited about our progress as we are. I need you to believe and know that you are doing an amazing job with your goals and with the progress of your career even if you appear to ride the waves solo.


Begin by keeping a chart of your career progress or major achievements and simply reward yourself for those joyful moments. Some of the greatest journeys in life are often traveled alone. You would be surprised at how many people that are now multi- millionaires today who started out with people who doubted them and did not support anything they had going. Yet they did not let that negative aspect hinder them from staying in pursuit of the things they planned to accomplish in life.

I recently had the pleasure to finally sit down and watch the movie on Walt Disney titled, "Walt before Mickey", and I was so encouraged after watching it. This man had people quit on him many times and even just screw him over with financial contracts and deals. He found himself going in circles of being up and then being right back at rock bottom but he still kept pushing until he finally landed an idea that changed not just his life but his future family's life forever.


I highly encourage anyone in pursuit of achieving something that seems greater than you to watch the movie about Walt Disney.
It changed my view on life and my goals. It was a reminder to stay in pursuit of what you are trying to achieve even if nobody seems to be on board the ship with you.


I know the journey to success may seem rough and inside your head, you just keep hoping that at least one person will open their heart to give you a shot. I always say that when I get to that place in life where I am able to really help someone, then I will. I know you probably see others prospering and it is causing you to doubt yourself or even desire to quit but you must not give up. Someone out there is going to notice the gift of what you are trying to do and is going to take a chance on you. 

Keep believing in yourself! It is all going to pay off soon and you will be able to look back at all the struggle and be grateful that you never quit. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by the Blog! Make a donation by simply clicking an Ad!