Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Who Is Derrick Jaxn?



"A man is as a man does; not says, hopes, or promises."
                                                             -Derrick Jaxn

 "Derrick Jaxn (Jackson), a native of Enterprise, Alabama, found his purpose in his exceptional ability to impact lives by relating to others through the written world. The former student athlete turned author and spoken word poet grew up as the youngest of 5 in a single parent household. Jaxn witnessed his mother overcome life threatening illnesses while working multiple jobs, which would later become the catalyst in his drive to impose a standard of excellence, logic, and originality on a world dictated by blind conformity."{Biography.derrickjaxn.com}

Women across social media to include myself  have grown quite excited as they encounter weekly videos posted on social media from Derrick Jaxn who puts out some amazing information for women and men. I can assure you that Jaxn brings the heat as he delivers nothing but honest truth even if its stepping on a few of the guys toes. I have been following a lot of his quotes on the social media site Facebook for a while now and became quite in awe at the things he had to say to women and men. You don't find too many men really stepping out to speak on topics that educate our women and shine the light on a lot of issues within the man.

At first glance the average woman would simply be raptured up by his great looks and amazing physique before she has the chance to notice how bright and intelligent he is. Derrick Jaxn is not only a lifestyle blogger but is also a gifted man of speaking the poetic word. His poetry can be found on his YouTube page. Jaxn has also written novels such as his first novel “A Cheating Man’s Heart”, which currently holds the spot in the top #25 in genre fiction/biographical on Kindle.

Jaxn is known also for popular articles such as "12 Things She Wishes You Understood" ,"The Wake Up Call, and Sincerely Trayvon Martin" all of which have been shared virally all over social media networks. Derrick Jaxn definitely captures more than the eye but also the minds of many with his profound hardcore knowledge spreading to all who are willing to listen.


I truly adore his honesty and as many of you should know, he also has an online store that brings his realistic quotes to life. You can check out his clothing line by visiting www.shopderrickjaxn.com.

Derrick Jaxn also appeared on CNN back in 2013 speaking out on "Police Brutality". He is not only a man of major words but a man who puts action behind his words. He has proven to not be afraid to step out and speak his mind which is why his followers adore him and his fan base continues to grow massively. I believe nothing attracts the attention of women more than a man who is educated and knows what he is talking about when he pours out the advice he gives from the heart. You can tell that by watching and reading what Jaxn has to say comes from a place of experience.




















So whether you just took notice of Derrick Jaxn because he was major eye candy or because he made you think about the facts of life. You can continue to stay motivated by him by following him on all social networks. Be sure to also visit his site www.derrickjaxn.com. We all are watching Derrick Jaxn and of course its for more than his physique!









"I don't try to change minds, I try to open them. It doesn't matter what treasure is on the other side of the door, you can't claim it if it is closed".
                                                       -Derrick Jaxn


6 comments:

  1. THIS MAN IS SEXY (inside & out) there I said it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In marriage or relationship, I don't think there should be any kind of secret or privacy. I don’t think is nice to be keeping your phone to yourself and it been locked with a password that is not known by your wife or husband. After 10years of marriage I discovered the man I love so much started acting funny and suddenly changed his passcode that he has been using and always keeping his phone to himself. he is always on calls and getting his phone off is like trying to take a bone from a hungry dog? he started asking funny questions like "Why do you need to see my phone, don't you trust me" ? I told my best friend about it and she told me about a particular hacker. I contacted SPY-LORD through their email : hacksecrete@gmail.com . I was so amazed with their work & within 3hrs my job was ready for monitoring. I was really surprised because I never thought it was possible to monitor someone’s phone without having access to the device. You can also text or call him on +1(617) 402-2260.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are in a relationship, and your partner is used to disrespecting or telling lies from time to time or hiding something from you, this will probably not end well. People lie and keep something quiet for a variety of reasons, My ex was a coward to have lied about his affairs with a colleague.Thanks for the help of a cyber hacker {hackingloop6@gmail. com} also on + 1 (612) 502 - 3647, who hacked his phone and sent me Spy-app that gained me remote access to his phone activities,I saw text messages and nude picture exchange between them.He later realized that cheating on me was the dumbest thing to have done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How to get things done has always been with Michael cyberlord582@gmail.com
    honestly
    phone calls and text messages were retrieved in a day but a little late for whatsapp texts and facebook. But i got all of them too .
    i recommend him.
    whatsapp or text +1 518 468 2985
    Contact Text no
    +17403158738

    ReplyDelete
  5. I personally recommend hacksecrete@gmail . c o m for any type of hacking info. for the past few months I suspected my husband was cheating on me and I noticed he would always hide and lock his phone. He would even answer phone calls secretly. When I heard of this spying website, I started reading articles and found all the info. I found out the truth and sadly found out my husband was having an affair . By using the spy app, now I have access to everything including phone calls, logs,sms, surroundings and location. What I loved about the job is that it cannot be traced back to me at any time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Stopping by the Blog! Make a donation by simply clicking an Ad!