Thursday, November 12, 2015

"Kiss & Tell" Short Story [Part 1]

I stared up at the ceiling and continued to let out short moans as he continued to press down deeper inside of me. His warm breath echoed in my ears and the aroma of Hennessy filled my nostrils with every exhale from his lips. I felt mixtures of sorrow and excitement for him. Steve was married but he took very good care of me. I had everything I wanted and it was all thanks to Steve. I felt sorry merely because he had a wife at home every night possibly pacing the floors of his three story home wondering where he was. I felt some sorrow because I didnt love Steve, I only cared about what he could do for me. Selfish is the word but I could care less what anyone thought about me. My pleasure came from having the nice things I felt I deserved, besides nothing in life ever came free so I did only what I knew to do so I could get what I wanted every time.

"Damn girl" Steve said as he rolled over on to his back. He grabbed his cell phone and began texting away. I assumed he was responding to the numerous alerts we heard the entire time we were having sex. "So baby girl, how much money should I deposit?" he asked. I grabbed my black and mild from the night stand and lit it up. I inhaled a long deep puff from it and exhaled. "Steve you know how much I need so don't ask me about the amount". "I need the same amount every month unless you suddenly having problems which of course is not my problem", I said while taking another puff.
"Money is just getting a little funny for me right now, and my wife is starting to question certain amounts missing from our joint account". He said while standing up and walking towards the bathroom.
"Again its not my problem, we made an agreement so I expect you to uphold your part of the bargain otherwise there will be consequences". I stated while sitting straight up in the bed and flickering my black into the ash tray.
"Are you threatening me?" he said while laughing and shaking his head. "What can you do to me other than tell my wife and of course she would never listen to you", he stated while staring at me with a puzzled expression on his face.
I tossed back my silk sheets and stood up revealing all of my nakedness. My dark brown skin blended perfectly in the dark as I walked up to Steve. He stared and shifted. His naked body appeared frozen in place as he watched me walk towards him. "If my money is not in my account by morning, I will make your life a living hell". "Play as if you don't understand me and I will be sure to bring your narrow ass back to reality". I stated.
Steve stared me straight in the eyes and then all of a sudden he grabbed me by my neck. I felt myself almost lose my balance as he pushed me up against the cold wall. "We are done Iris" "I don't do threats and if you ever call my phone or step anywhere near me or my wife, I will bury you". He released his grip and quickly started slipping his clothes on.
I stood still in the dark watching him. I had a plan and by morning if there was no sign of my money, Steve would regret ever meeting me.

My hand shook in the dark as I took another long puff from my black. I watched him look back at me as he headed out the room and down the stairs. I heard the front door slam so hard that it appeared glass had possibly shattered.

I put my black out and slipped on my robe. I rubbed my fingers across my neck and picked up my phone to check my account balance. I frowned as I looked at the balance.

$1100.

Steve always gave me 10,000 per month to keep me quiet about our affair. My balance was extremely low. I could only wait to see if he would deposit the money or else I would have to take other measures to get my money by any means. Even if it meant exposing some information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by the Blog! Make a donation by simply clicking an Ad!