Sunday, November 29, 2015

Being Sexy Doesn't Have A Shape!


We see too often in the media how the size of a woman determines what is deemed acceptable as beautiful and sexy. The mass majority of viewers on media sites these days happens to be women. Women are observing and using the images portrayed on television or in magazines as the ideal image of sexiness. Women are at a lost on trying to keep up with maintaining the perfect body according to the society's ideal standardized look. These plastic images are being highly promoted in rap music videos, song lyrics, and also by high status celebrities. So many women see celebrities getting butt injections and tummy tucks; longing for that perfect and flawless image. Sadly many do not know that most of the images they see in magazines have been photo shopped and feature air brushed bodies.

I want to encourage women all over to embrace the natural healthy you within. Everybody is not meant to be skinny or plus sized. Sexiness is determined from within and reflects on the outside. No matter your size, you can still be classy and sexy.

I have seen so many females who sit back and complain about their size. Some complain that they have smaller buttocks or smaller breast and would like to do whatever it takes to change that natural born image. They are going to cheap surgeons and taking pills to do whatever to change their image. Change is good if you are doing it to maintain your health, but to change because you feel like you are not good looking enough is a mistake. We don't need a society of clones. We need more women who don't mind embracing whatever life gave them naturally. If you have big hips, or a big feet....simply embrace it and make it your own kind of sexy. Confidence in yourself is true sexiness!

I remember growing up and always being teased for being so skinny and not having perfect teeth. I was afraid to smile on school pictures and at any social events. I was ashamed to wear skirts and shorts for fear that people would see my long skinny legs and laugh.
It was not until my senior year of high school that something within me clicked. I started just accepting that I was slim and was just not going to be a thick girl. I started embracing my smile regardless of what people had to say about my teeth. I started loving me and not caring about what others thought. When I embraced me and others saw me laughing and showing off my legs with confidence...they embraced me as well. Sometimes it takes people seeing you love yourself first before they began to give love to you.

Ladies embrace it all! Embrace your stretch marks or tiger stripes. Embrace your curves! Embrace your slim figure! Love you and if you come across someone who does not love you for who you are then they are not needed in your life.
Self- Acceptance is a must for every woman. You don't need to look like Nicki Minaj or Kim Kardashian, all you need to look like is yourself.
Who better else to be than you?

Stop going under the knife to satisfy irrelevant people. All you need to do is celebrate you!
At the end of the day if you don't like your love handles, pudgy tummy or flat buttocks, then hit the gym a little harder. Just make sure you are doing it to impress you at the end of the day and nobody else.

Many of you are so beautiful and you do not need to alter anything about yourself. You only need to look in the mirror and say to yourself, "I am Beautiful, I am Sexy, & I love Me!"


 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by the Blog! Make a donation by simply clicking an Ad!