Friday, November 20, 2015

Meet South Sudan African Model "Nina Kong"




Who is Nina Kong?

Nina Kong, 33, will definitely be a hot new face to the modeling industry. Kong came here from South Sudan which is located in the central part of Africa. I had the pleasure of taking notice to this model's skilled gift behind the camera's and reached out to her.
She is a wife and mother of three, who began her journey from Sudan to America to pursue her dreams of modeling.  Kong stated in a recent interview with me, "Growing up, I never thought I would end up in America, it was a huge culture shock". Kong stated," I had to learn the language, and I came over as a refugee and now I am beyond a refugee; there is a story within my story". Kong is also pursuing a career as a medical assistant but is hoping to one day become a successful model in the modeling industry.

I truly believe that Nina Kong is on the rise and has what it takes to become America's Next Top Model. Kong would definitely set the modeling industry on fire! People in the Fashion Industry should definitely get to know her. Kong brings with her that strong sense of heritage that would definitely put Africa's amazing artistic culture on the map. She brings me to a remembrance of the famous South Sudanese model Alek Wek who is a British model that has been hailed for her influence on the perception of beauty in the fashion industry. Nina Kong will definitely be the next new face in the modeling industry.

Nina Kong has done modeling with other professional agencies. She currently resides in Fort Worth, Texas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by the Blog! Make a donation by simply clicking an Ad!