Thursday, June 23, 2016

Black Male Edition: My Top 4 Picks of Celeb's To Watch

There are a lot of great male actors who are putting forth some amazing work behind the scene. Yet I can't help but have an eye for a few talented men who have been gracefully climbing the chart in some phenomenal roles over the last year or so. As a movie lover, here is my list of the handsome talented Celeb's that you all should definitely keep an eye on!

Coming in at first place is none other than the ever so handsome LANCE GROSS.

Lance started out making us laugh with his role as "Calvin Payne" on "Tyler Perry's House of Payne", and shortly after that he lit up the scene moving us all to tears in the movie, "Meet the Browns". The hottest scene to me was his role in "Tyler Perry's: Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor". Did we all not just melt when he pulled out that guitar and started singing topless?! Let's add that he just finished two great seasons in one of my favorite shows, "Sleepy Hollow" as "Agent Daniel Reynolds".
Lance Gross is definitely one to keep your eyes on in the industry, and not just because he is amazingly handsome, but because the brother can play any role and make it believable!.















The next celeb that you should keep an eye on is STEPHAN JAMES.





Stephan, a young handsome 22 year old from Toronto, Canada has played in numerous roles and television series to include, "Degrassi", "The Book of Negroes", "Selma" and recently "Race". He has an amazing trail of roles and proves to definitely not be a rookie to the roles he has taken on. He is a great actor and much of his talent shined in the Jesse Owens documentary, "Race". I was in awe when I went to see the movie and Stephan became Jesse on the scene so naturally. Honestly from this point on, I will not accept seeing anyone else play the role of Jesse Owens other than Stephan James.  Keep your eyes on him and whatever he is involved in because he is young but very talented! This brother is on the rise!






















The next talented male actor that you should keep your eyes on is NATE PARKER.



He is not only an actor but also a director, producer, writer, and musical performer. I first took notice of Nate in the movie, "The Great Debater's", and also his role in "Red Tails", and let us not forget an outstanding performance in "Beyond the Lights". Parker just recently finished directing his own movie, "The Birth of A Nation" which talks about Nat Turner who was a slave that led a rebellion in Southampton, Virginia back in 1831. The movie won, the Audience Award & Grand Jury Prize in the 2016 Sundance Film Festival. He is a bright actor who is operating in multiple roles and you should definitely keep up with him!
















Be sure to keep your eyes on CHADWICK BOSEMAN.
Boseman landed his first role in a television series back in 2003, called "Third Watch". Many of us began to take notice of the actor in series such as, "Lincoln Heights", and movies such as "Marshall", "Get On Up" and "Gods of Egypt", just to name a few. 
He shined for me first in the movie "42", which was a biopic on Jackie Robinson. I was in awe of his acting skills and well I have been a fan every since.




These are my "Top 4 Picks of Black Male Actor's on the rise that you should definitely keep your eyes on! They are definitely making some major moves in the industry! Expect nothing but greatness from each of them in the next few years to come! If you see them in a movie then go ahead and buy a ticket! Just know that I already told you it will definitely be a hit simply because they are in the movie!








2 comments:

  1. i once made the biggest mistake of my life living with my ex but before the marriage collapse I talk to a friend who directed me to a reliable and genuine cyber genius, I've been a victim of a cheat, but he helped me in getting all the information I needed to make my divorce easy. He is a professional that specializes in exposing cheating spouse and every other hacking and tracking related issues. If you need to confirm your partner's sincerity, employees honesty, recover your social services password (i.e Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp, Text, Emails, Skype and many more.), Change your school grades, Clear your criminal records. improve debt on credit cards Contact him through his private email hacksecrete@gmail.com text +1 617 402 2260 . you can also reach him if your funds in hang in online trading platform like expert-option ,cal financial, Analyst , coinspot, Ctxprime and many more .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in a loving relationship with my husband for years and with three kids together. Things started changing when he got his new job that paid more, i started getting suspicious but I couldn't confirm anything until a colleague of mine introduced me to this computer surgeon hacker. He helped me spy on my husband without any physical access to his phone, i was able to receive his phone text messages and also messages from all social media accounts in real time.also improve debt on credit cards contact invisiblespyloop@gmail.com call/text or whatsapp on +1 (517) 234-3214 and thank me later , tell him i referred you, His services are cheap and affordable ..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Stopping by the Blog! Make a donation by simply clicking an Ad!