Saturday, September 12, 2015

The Perfect Guy "Movie Thoughts"

So everyone has been flooding the theaters to see the new movie "The Perfect Guy" starring Sanaa Lathan, Michael Ealy and Morris Chestnut to name a few. I must say that I just left the theaters watching this movie and although I will not upset the actors by spilling the tea on the movie. I will say it is worth every dime! I loved it and honestly as a single woman it taught me a lot. I learned to not go searching for the "perfect" guy because sometimes its to good to be true if he seems perfect. I mean all the ladies want that perfect guy who does everything right and makes your parents happy right? But as usual the one you think is perfect for you tends to have flaws. After watching this movie it has taught me to appreciate a guy who may not live up to everything I desire but he works well with me. At the end of the day....its about that one who makes you feel joyful and loved. He doesn't have to be perfect....he only needs to be just right for me. So while I continue this single journey of life...I'm no longer seeking perfect....but a just right guy. He doesnt have to have a blue collar job or drive a top notch car...he just has to adore me and that my dears is all I need.

That my dears is quite perfect for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by the Blog! Make a donation by simply clicking an Ad!