Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Keith Robinson: Actor/Singer


 
 
 
Keith Robinson, is an amazing actor, who has starred in movies such as "Dreamgirls", "This Christmas", "Four Seasons", "Fat Albert", "CRU" and more.
 
Who knew he could sing your pants off though?!
I first took notice of his vocal skills when I heard him singing "Family" in the movie along beside Jennifer Hudson in "Dreamgirls".
Keith now has a hot new album coming soon called "Love Episodic". In other words we are bracing our mind, body and soul for music that is far outside of the regular norm.

 
I just finished listening to his new single entitled, "Just Kissed" and I jammed to "Same Rules", followed by "Love Somebody". This is definitely the type of music we need back on the radio stations. His voice and the melody simply gave me great vibes. The new single, "Love Somebody" is rocking!
Keith Robinson is not only a great actor but an amazing vocalist! Ladies you should definitely snuggle up with this new album! Keith I think you were singing to me...but its okay I will keep it on the low. I'm kidding, everyone should seriously indulge into his music. Robinson has been doing a lot of traveling lately across the United States spreading his music and I am definitely looking forward to hearing more from the singer. Many do not know that he originally started out pursuing a singing career and fell into acting along the way. You do not get the chance to hear such soulful music over the radio stations as much these days. What I love is that his music takes me back to days when men really put their soul and feelings into what they were singing. You can definitely tell by listening to him that he gets carried away with each word that flows out of his mouth. He makes you feel what he is expressing. Robinson is definitely bringing back what R &B music is all about, love, soul and passion.

Be sure to download the app "Utopia" to listen to more of his music!

 
Take a Listen to "Love Somebody"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by the Blog! Make a donation by simply clicking an Ad!