Monday, March 3, 2014

30 Random Facts About Me!


1. I don't like spicy food.

2. I never keep up with the trend because I create my own style.

3. I can't stand a liar...tell me the truth the first time, so I don't find out later.

4. I prefer natural hair colors. Its rare I wear anything beyond that.

5. I love to cook & experiment with new foods.

6. I sleep on my stomach...its comfy.

7. I give so much advice that I should have a degree as a therapist.

8. I love hard & it shows when I care about someone.

9. I love a challenge

10. Never debate with me...if I'm right...you'll never win.

11. Getting a new book is like getting a new pair of shoes for me! #Nerd

12. I love to talk about as much as I love to write.

13. I have to get to know you before I open up to you.

14. I'm a comedian when I get in my silly modes!

15. I love to travel

16. I love God & I minister often to others.

17. My favorite color is Blue

18. I can get down & play rough with the guys in sports! #Tomboy

19. Insecurities turn me off, especially when I'm not giving you reason to feel that way.

20. I absolutely love Horror Movies!

21. I eat junk & food all day & never gain much weight.

22. I'm lactose intolerant but I still eat dairy products lol.

23. I can be anti-social sometimes when I want some peace to myself.

24. I hate to fight because my anger gets out of control & it's hard to calm me down.

25. I'm so laidback that most people confuse that as being sneaky.

26. I'm impatient when it comes to driving...despise slow drivers!

27.  I'm a romantic....love doing the sweetest & most unexpected things.

28. I'm an artist...many people do not know I draw.

29. I have cold feet, so I always sleep in socks.

30. I will confront you if I have a problem with you in the open or however you come at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by the Blog! Make a donation by simply clicking an Ad!