Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Help Us Raise Money For The Homeless in Mobile, Alabama!

slc_homeless_1

Greetings!
I need your help to support our homeless within the city of Mobile, Alabama, during the cold days ahead by donating to help me purchase scarfs, gloves and other items.
Many have no way of staying warm during the winter months and some sadly even freeze to death. I know we can’t help everybody but if we can come together to help make some in the community warmer then that is a first step to helping save a life from the harsh winter nights. All donations will go towards purchasing scarfs, gloves, hats, blankets and food to give out.
With your donation we can help keep many who have no where to go during the holidays to stay warm!
Thank You and I appreciate any donation no matter the size!
My goal is to have items ready to hand out by the first week of December. I believe we can reach this goal and bring some smiles to those who are often forgotten during the holidays. 
Give a donation by clicking the link below & Please Share to help reach the goal! Thank You!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by the Blog! Make a donation by simply clicking an Ad!