Saturday, December 19, 2015

ALL I WANT for CHRISTMAS

Do you remember writing that Christmas list?

I would grab a piece of paper and try to catch every name of a toy I thought I wanted on television to send to good Ole Saint Nick. It was so magical sitting there writing down all those items you wanted and patiently counting down the days to Christmas to see if Santa had given you everything you wished for.

Remember going to sleep on Christmas Eve? I would be so anxious and excited that I could hardly go to sleep. Then I would squeeze my eyes tight and try to make myself hurry off to dreamland so Santa wouldn't put pepper in my eyes for being awake when he came.

So now I'm 31 years old.
Christmas is almost here.
So what exactly do I want for Christmas?

Well the only things on my list are:

#1. The opportunity to work in my career with my writing by helping someone who is already successful in the industry.

#2. To meet my favorite childhood stars! Gain an interview with them for my blog & take pictures.

The year is closing out and if these two or at least one of these things could be made possible then I would regain that old holiday feeling of joy that I used to get as a child right before Christmas. My Christmas would be simply magical.

So what are the chances of me getting these gifts for Christmas?

Who knows. Anything is possible around the holidays. 😉


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by the Blog! Make a donation by simply clicking an Ad!