Sunday, January 17, 2016

I Have A Crush on a Celebrity!




So what exactly are the chances of me having the opportunity to have a lunch date or even be friends with a celebrity? The odds are quite infinite! However it has not stopped me from the pursuit of snagging a chance to get close to bringing my dream into the reality world. I mean the rapper YoGotti was able to meet his crush Angela Simmons so I guess I can dream right? Let's not leave out the fact that he was already known in the industry so the chances of an ordinary Jane such as myself, meeting her celebrity crush with no ranks out there leaves you on the odds and ends chances of the stick.


So should I give up on my dream? Not a chance. I guess that is because I am a firm believer in miracles and you just never know what God can do for you when you pray to him for your hearts desires. I'm not hoping to just meet him because I had the chance of doing that recently when I drove to support an event for him. I am honestly hoping for a chance to simply have lunch with him and just enjoy some good conversation and share the experience to others that dreams can come true.



The only fear is that maybe he won't respond to me or take the chance to come and have lunch with me. So who is my celebrity crush that I'm praying to have a lunch date with you might wonder?

Well he is none other than the ever so handsome and talented actor/singer Keith Robinson!


There I said it!

I'm a Pisces so I'm more of a simple laid back type of woman who is very much in tune with music and arts. When I discovered his talented voice on the movie "Dreamgirls", I was amazed. Okay let's go back a little bit further. I was in awe of him when I saw him on one of my favorite cartoon classics turned movie, "Fat Albert". I think I was watching him more than I was watching the movie and mainly because something about him just stood out to me. He just reminded me of that down to earth cool guy from the neighborhood.

I have had the chance to check out a few of his plays and the man is just blessed with his way of making a believer out of you with any role he plays. I had to fight back tears while watching the play, "Redemption of a Dog" during his scene with his mother played by actress Lynn Whitfield.

So just maybe he will happen to read this article and bless me with the chance to have lunch with him. There are so many females out there and males who have crushes on these celebrities and they never get the opportunity to even get a picture with them. Well I was blessed to get a picture with him and even then I think I discovered a new found theory that the heart can possibly stop for a second, because I was so shocked that I don't even recall breathing for a minute or two!


I believe in miracles so while many may laugh and say "Good luck with that happening", I am going to take a step of faith and believe that this year the chances of a lunch date with him are very much possible. We can dream right?
I'm just a simple southern woman from a small town called Mobile in Alabama and now a resident of Birmingham, Alabama with a heart built on believing in the things that many call impossible. I would have never dreamed that I would get a chance to get a picture with him on last year but this year has proven that mixing a little bit of faith and action can make anything happen for you.

So let's see what faith brings my way!

The actor is also celebrating his birthday today so Happy Birthday Keith and let me know if I have a chance to have lunch with you!

Who knows what happens when you believe!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by the Blog! Make a donation by simply clicking an Ad!