Thursday, June 2, 2016

Memorial Weekend Networking with Sky Keeton!


Many spent Memorial Day weekend among family while others such as myself had the amazing pleasure of spending the day with the crazy, cool and talented Sky Keeton in Georgia!

Many of you remember a recent interview I had on my Blog Radio Show back in February with Keeton, as we discussed his latest music productions with two legendary rap artists Kurupt and Dr. Dre, as well as his former relationship with the late great Lisa Lopes (Left-Eye) of the group T.L.C. (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/starrdom100)

I arrived in Alpharetta, Georgia at the home of Keeton's uncle, Ricky Fontain, who is also in the music industry.  The grill was smoking with great food and I was able to meet some amazing people. Sky treated me just like family and I felt like I was at home although being approximately six hours away from family during this holiday weekend.








The day only got better as Sky showed me one of his favorite spots to eat at so we headed over to grab some great food at Mari's Cucina & Social House located at 2100 Ray Moss Connector in Johns Creek, Georgia. I ordered the baked meatballs topped with an amazing sauce and melted mozzarella cheese, and man oh man if you enjoy a homemade taste then this is the place! They were the best meatballs I had ever tasted from any restaurant so I highly recommend you all to go check them out if you are ever in the area. I give them two thumbs up! The staff was also pretty cool so you can expect excellent service and even a surprise selfie with a waiter! If you dine there then be sure to tell them that Starrdom100 Blog sent you!


I had a great experience following Keeton around for the day and meeting some really cool people. If anyone was to ask about who he was as a person then I would have nothing but great things to say about him. A day with Sky is like a day with that really cool cousin who everyone knows and respects. There were no dull moments with him, and although highly talented vocally, Keeton was just an ordinary guy making moves for himself and his family.

As the night fell and the day came to an end, I watched this cool guy tone down and embrace his son. You could see him literally melt with his son and that showed that he was not only just a business man but also an amazing father!



Be sure to keep up with musical artist/song writer Sky Keeton by following him on Facebook. Also word is from the man Sky  himself that he is working along with the R&B artist Carl Thomas, famously known for hits like, "I Wish", "Emotional", and "Summer Rain". Carl Thomas is currently preparing for a hot comeback album soon!




I couldn't have spent my Memorial Day weekend any better than rocking it out with a guy who pretty much knows everyone!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by the Blog! Make a donation by simply clicking an Ad!