Saturday, April 11, 2015

Experiencing the MAXLIFE CONFERENCE



I had the amazing opportunity to attend the MAXLIFE Conference here in the beautiful city of Birmingham, Alabama this past Thursday evening at Faith Chapel Christian Center, which is under the leadership of Pastor Dr. Michael Moore.
 I immediately rushed home from work so that I could be empowered with a word from on high. The conference was packed from wall to wall with visitors and members as our ears were blessed with amazing singing from Preashea Hilliard and her worship group. I must admit that it took me a minute to digest the fact that this amazing singer was the daughter of the speakers, Bishop I.V. Hilliard and Pastor Bridget Hilliard.



 
We were blessed with amazing teaching on Thursday night from Bishop I.V. Hilliard who opened up informing us of the dark moments in his life and how God elevated him from that place into the bountiful place he is now. He and his lovely wife are now working on the creation of their own network which will be the 1st Christian Womens Network, featuring a variety of subjects to motivate and empower women all over the world!
 
 
As if the night could have not been even the more exciting, we had the pleasure of being touched by the powerful dynamic voice of Tasha Cobbs!
This was my first time experiencing her live and might I add that my soul was moved into a high level of worship. Her voice echoed through out the building as she opened up performing songs such as, "Break Every Chain" & "For Your Glory"! My daughter stood beside me praise dancing to each song as her seven year old heart was overjoyed with the performance.
This truly was an amazing event!
 
           

 
Check out the Links Below for more Information!
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by the Blog! Make a donation by simply clicking an Ad!