Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Childhood Stars We Loved: Jason Weaver


                             


Every female around her 30s right now could attest to the after school rush to get home just so we could turn on the television and catch our favorite television shows. We all had many reasons for why that show may have been our favorite, whether you learned something from it or you were glued to your childhood television crush.

One of my favorite actors is none other than Jason Weaver. He is a great  actor that has been out there working hard from youth to please his fans all over. One of Jason's earliest acting roles began on Oprah Winfrey's 1990 television series called, Brewster Place. Jason also had some very notable acting roles such as his portrayal of  Michael Jackson in the 1992 miniseries The Jacksons: An American Dream, and his roles on the television sitcoms like Smart Guy (1997–1999). I tuned in faithfully to Smart Guy every season it aired just because of him!

Weaver later had some roles in the hit movie ATL (2006) and Drumline (2002) , and Dysfunctional Friends (2012) to name a few, all of which he remained the charistmatic guy he is who keeps us laughing. What I adore about him is that he manages to just be himself in every movie that he plays in. In addition to acting, Weaver is also a recording artist. He provided the vocals for the singing voice of the cub Simba in the 1994 Walt Disney Pictures animated film The Lion King. Love Ambition, on Motown Records which was released on June 27, 1995. In 2003, he collaborated with rapper Chingy on the track "One Call Away". The single was a Top 5 hit single in the United States. Weaver has that voice that makes you want to sit down and fall in love all over again. I'm not sure which route he will continue to pursue but I can say that he is very talented and I honestly wish he would get a lot more recognition than he does. Years ago, back in 2011 the media really tried to blow a situation out of proportion with him being charged with urinating behind a gas station. Weaver went to Twitter to state,
“So MediaTake Out wants to report that I got arrested for taking a sh*t on the side a highway??? WTF!!! First off, YES, I was arrested in Dunwoody, Georgia for urinating behind a gas station at 2 a.m. when the clerk refused to open the door for me. To be honest, I’m not really that bothered because I know what MTO is about. What DOES bother me is that they would lie about what I did!”




I am one to say that the media is always out to make things bigger than what they are and no matter what, I think he is still a great person and he is among many young actors who is yet pushing himself behind scenes to continue to make a name for himself in the movie industry. I would love to see him preferably in his own comedy television series because he has enough humor and talent that one movie can't really handle by itself. You can't watch him without laughing at his facial expressions and creative ways for getting his point across in a movie. I'm hoping for greater to come from the 36 year old actor.

 
I still love you Jason Weaver along with many other fans out there!
 

























3 comments:

  1. In marriage or relationship, I don't think there should be any kind of secret or privacy. I don’t think is nice to be keeping your phone to yourself and it been locked with a password that is not known by your wife or husband. After 10years of marriage I discovered the man I love so much started acting funny and suddenly changed his passcode that he has been using and always keeping his phone to himself. he is always on calls and getting his phone off is like trying to take a bone from a hungry dog? he started asking funny questions like "Why do you need to see my phone, don't you trust me" ? I told my best friend about it and she told me about a particular hacker. I contacted SPY-LORD through their email : hacksecrete@gmail.com . I was so amazed with their work & within 3hrs my job was ready for monitoring. I was really surprised because I never thought it was possible to monitor someone’s phone without having access to the device. You can also text or call him on +1(617) 402-2260

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got referred to this professional computer surgeon. Who helped me get access into my spouse's phone without touching his phone, he had used just little info, like tel. Number, to get me into all info, like texts, calls, emails, iMessage, locations, recordings, logs, pictures, and other info I needed. you can reach him through '+ 1 (612) 502 - 3647' if your spouse hasn't been faithful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should you ever require the services of a hacker or private investigator to monitor your children's day to day activities,or monitor your employees activities as well as catch a cheating spouse or other hacking related issues, i implore you to try your very best to hire this cyber professional  'hackingloop'. he will increase your chances of getting your job completed. I was able to hire the services of this elite, asides the fact that I was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. He carried me along with every process and didn't leave me in the dark. contact;'hackingloop6@gmail . c o m' Call or text him also on WhatsApp + 1 484  540 - 0785 .tell him i referred you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Stopping by the Blog! Make a donation by simply clicking an Ad!