Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Childhood Stars We Loved: Brandon Q. Adams

 
 
 
 
 
 
Who doesn't remember Brandon Adams? He has been off the scenes for a while but we remember him from some of my favorite movies like Mighty Ducks, The People under the Stairways, Sandlot and more. He has also made multiple guest appearances on television series to include, Moesha, Martin, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and many others. I truly have been waiting along with others who followed him through out his childhood and teen years, for him to make a comeback in the movie industry. Adams has been acting since he was four years old. After the 2001 film, “MacArthur Park,” Adams slowed down on his acting roles and disappeared.
“I just wanted some time off,” Adams explained. “I spent most of my young life in the business and missed out on school events. I needed to be a young person and do what I wanted to do.” While the acting roles slowed down and he continued with other non-acting goals, fans never heard about him on the news falling into trouble like many other child actors, regardless of growing up in the city of Los Angeles where gangs are every where. Unfortunately while he was one of the blessed ones, his best friend Merlin Santana (most popularly known as Stanley, Rudy’s boyfriend, on “The Cosby Show” and Romeo on “The Steve Harvey Show”) was murdered on November 9, 2002, after a false accusation of rape, according to JET magazine.




 “It was devastating,” Adams said, “It took me a long time to recover from that. Merlin was my best friend, and the murder was a senseless thing.”

After the death of his best friend Merlin Santana, I believe Adams really disappeared away from the big screen and we honestly can't help but respect how much of an impact that had on him. We also have to consider the fact that he had been on television for years. Brandon was every little girl's television boyfriend. We adored his cute smile and his way with words. Adams who is now, 36 years old has been laying low and just maybe we can expect to get a little bit of shine from him one day soon.


1 comment:

  1. In marriage or relationship, I don't think there should be any kind of secret or privacy. I don’t think is nice to be keeping your phone to yourself and it been locked with a password that is not known by your wife or husband. After 10years of marriage I discovered the man I love so much started acting funny and suddenly changed his passcode that he has been using and always keeping his phone to himself. he is always on calls and getting his phone off is like trying to take a bone from a hungry dog? he started asking funny questions like "Why do you need to see my phone, don't you trust me" ? I told my best friend about it and she told me about a particular hacker. I contacted SPY-LORD through their email : hacksecrete@gmail.com . I was so amazed with their work & within 3hrs my job was ready for monitoring. I was really surprised because I never thought it was possible to monitor someone’s phone without having access to the device. You can also text or call him on +1(617) 402-2260

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Stopping by the Blog! Make a donation by simply clicking an Ad!