Monday, August 22, 2016

Single Mother Needs Help to not Lose her Place!

Everyday someone is facing a tragedy or devastating need for help.
I recently have found myself in that very situation.

I work hard as a single mother to raise my beautiful 8 year old daughter but recently some changes in my income have caused me to fall into a desperate need for help. I am reaching out to all of those who support my blog as well as what I do for some assistance.

All of your donations will go towards helping me and my daughter to keep our place.
My landlord stated earlier this week that he didn't see my situation turning around but I'm a firm believer that God can do the impossible! I don't believe that he has allowed me to come this far in my life just to lose everything I have.

I'm a fighter and I will not give up on myself! My daughter is an A/B student at her school and losing our place would cause me to have to remove her from her school to find shelter. We are truly believing that God has some good hearted souls out there who can and will be a blessing.

We all go through storms at some point in our life and you can accept defeat or keep fighting! I choose to fight!

I worked and pushed myself through college with good days and bad days to obtain my Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice. I then relocated out of a city that I was struggling in to find work so that I could give my daughter better. I have worked security jobs and more just to make ends meet for me and my daughter.

So I refuse to lose it all and go backwards!

So those who would like to be a blessing to us can donate anything God places on your heart to give by going to:

www.gofundme.com/tstarrdavis

Your gifts no matter the size all help & matter to me. I love you all and keep supporting the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by the Blog! Make a donation by simply clicking an Ad!