Wednesday, January 2, 2013

"Don't Worry...Be Happy"

Well its a New Year and everyone is doing a clean sweep on their life they had in 2012, and hopefully you all are setting some goals that you can adapt to and achieve. Everything you do should be eveolved around making you happy, I mean even if its going to school or working on a job...be sure it makes you happy. I mean honestly we do a lot of things just to keep the bills paid. However you get your money, by all means do so, just be sure that at the end of the day, you are happy with how you are living. I hate hearing people who go around and complain all day about how they hate their job or certain things about their life but they dont get up and make that change. Making a change to do what makes you happy can even be getting rid of people in your life that waste your time. I worked a job once that kicked my butt and left me feeling miserable all the time, I barely had time for myself and anyone else, and I kept saying well Im just doing this til I finish school, but school wasnt going to be complete for another year so I had to ask myself, "Do you really want to continue on this crappy job for another year?", I mean I was miserable and really not living my life for me at all. I was just living to work and barely pay the bills with the small money I was making. So this blog is for those who were like me and very well may still be just like me....working or doing things that dont make you happy. So quit and find a new job if the one you have makes you miserable, thats what Michael Baisden said to do, sometimes you got to keep you in mind because thats what your job does, it keeps itself in mind. While you missing out on vacations with the family, church events, your childs life, your boss is living it up and going home at night happy. So quit that relationship that leaves you stressed out and in a bad mood all the time and find you someone worth loving and who deserves your love. Whats living if you spending it with someone who really could care less about if you came or went. We spend to much time worried about everyone but ourselves. We living to impress everybody but ourselves. We are so concerned about what others will think or feel about us that we forget to care about what we want for ourselves. Life is to short to not be happy, so in 2013, lets toast to doing only what makes you happy. If that means having a free schedule to be with your kids then do so, if that means having free time for you, then do so, even if it means finding love, then by all means do so. Im Happy and you should be to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by the Blog! Make a donation by simply clicking an Ad!