Thursday, March 3, 2016

Keith Robinson performs at Steel Lounge in Birmingham, Alabama!


Steel Lounge is an amazing venue located off of 1st Avenue North in the downtown region of Birmingham, Alabama. Upon arrival to this spot, you are greeted at the door by the amazing sounds of that old school music that leaves you reminiscing on the days of old.

The crowd swayed left to right to the music flowing from the microphone with local singer, Sharon Collins performing some of the greatest hits of Jill Scott. Although excited about the music, the crowd patiently awaited the performance of actor/singer Keith Robinson to hit the stage.
Keith Robinson has been traveling all over promoting his soon released album entitled "Love Episodic". The album features hit singles such as, "Just Kissed", "Same Rules" & "Love Somebody" to name a few. Robinson has proved to many that he is so much more than just an actor. The actor although starring in many great movies such as, "Get On Up", the James Brown Biopic, "Dream Girls", "This Christmas", "CRU", and more has proven to many that he can also sing. Keith Robinson captured the attention of the crowd as many song and rocked back and forth to his music. I had one guy pull my jacket and say, "Hey, I didn't know he could sing like that". Not many know but as he continues to shut down the stage at different venues, many are coming to join in on the fan base for his music.



Keith really stole the crowd as the city of Birmingham gathered around the stage to support him. I had the pleasure of getting a few pictures in with the actor/artist himself before and after his performance. I must add that hearing him in person is the most amazing experience. You can listen to his music all day but when he is performing live, the vibe is definitely felt through the soul. I feel what shocks so many is the fact that he can really sing and doesn't need music to show off just how skilled he is. In the words of the late great Sam Cooke, "It's been a long time coming but I know a change is going to come". Robinson is definitely changing the views of many with his music and I can't help but wish the actor/singer a great journey with his music career.


You can keep up with Keith Robinson by following him on Facebook where he is very active on his page with fans. You can also follow Keith on Instagram & Twitter by searching @Keithsings. Be sure to also subscribe to his website  keithsings.com  and stay alerted
with any new events that he will be apart of.


                                                    


1 comment:

  1. In marriage or relationship, I don't think there should be any kind of secret or privacy. I don’t think is nice to be keeping your phone to yourself and it been locked with a password that is not known by your wife or husband. After 10years of marriage I discovered the man I love so much started acting funny and suddenly changed his passcode that he has been using and always keeping his phone to himself. he is always on calls and getting his phone off is like trying to take a bone from a hungry dog? he started asking funny questions like "Why do you need to see my phone, don't you trust me" ? I told my best friend about it and she told me about a particular hacker. I contacted SPY-LORD through their email : hacksecrete@gmail.com . I was so amazed with their work & within 3hrs my job was ready for monitoring. I was really surprised because I never thought it was possible to monitor someone’s phone without having access to the device. You can also text or call him on +1(617) 402-2260

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Stopping by the Blog! Make a donation by simply clicking an Ad!